Thursday, June 29, 2006

Courgettes - poor things

I really have to go and plant my courgettes and squashes - they have been in their pots for long enough bless em. Tonight. Yes it will be tonight and I shall take photos and I shall post them on my blog and I shall feel fulfilled. Oh yes I will. Ye of little faith.

1. the peas are non-existent

2. beetroot germination rate 3:750 - but they will be nurtured

3. the greek beans are broken but dont know why

4. the shallots are looking very sorry for themselves

on the up side......

enthusiasm returning
energy levels on the up
generally wilting in the heat

I shall return...... of that you can depend and never worry ('Aint no mountain high enough - Diana Ross c1970)

1 Comments:

At 1:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I kept the faith, sister, I kept the faith.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home