Friday, November 10, 2006

Oh so cold....

I'm at home feeling sorry for myself (no but yeah but more than usual). I have cold. The whole lot, bungy nose, headache, muffled hearing, watery eyes, green snot (I want you to feel my pain) and can't eat (which is the tragedy really). I may try a little soup later. Cough cough oh I forgot to say about the productive cough but not a chest infection as yet (at this point you may shower me with awwwws). The fire is full on as is the heating. All I want to do is sleep but have forced myself to come and share this with you all. Cue some more awwwws. I have hot honey and lemon with paracetamol and have had hot lemonade - I have no idea if it works but it is surprisingly nice - although I cant taste much the bubbles on my tongue indicate I still have feeling in it! Sniff sniff. I have do blow by dose. Yeuk! Much better! I don't think it's man flu (the worst affliction known to man) but I think its close to it. I had chicken the other night - do you think it might be bird flu? I can't even smell Albas Oil - now thats bad!

I have to go out and get some more paracetamol. And lemons and honey. But I'm off sick and you feel really guilty being off and shopping in tescos. Well I do. Its an errand of mercy to ensure I'm back for nights on Sunday night.

Off for a bath in my Molton Brown Eucalyptus bath bubbles. How terribly civilised! I think I feel better already.

2 Comments:

At 2:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope I don't catch your cold through the broadband connection :(

Now... about that chest rub... ;-)

 
At 3:54 pm, Blogger Jooles said...

I hear goose grease is the thing......a mix of topgun and john travolta mmmmmmm sounds very interesting mr bond! (I'm not implying you have 3 nipples......)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home